- 12 pork chops
- Flour 300 g
- Black pepper 10 g
- Cayenne pepper 5 g
- Butter 30 g
- Vegetable oil
- What to cook for New Year? Our answer is pork chops. This dish is really easy, but absolutely delicious. Firstly, take 12 thinly sliced pork chops and season them with salt and pepper.
- Add 300 g of flour into the bowl. Then, add 10 g of freshly grind black pepper and 5 g of cayenne pepper. And add a pinch of salt. Mix all the ingredients.
- Take a pork chop and throw it into flour mixture. Make sure that chops are fully covered with spicy flour mixture.
- Take a deep pan and heat it. Add some vegetable oil, 1 cm from the bottom of the pan and then, add 30 g of butter.
- Fry your chops for 2 minutes on each side until they are golden and crisp.