- 4 egg whites
- Sugar 50 g
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 slices of ginger sponge
- Raspberries 30 g
- Ice cream 30 g
- Raspberry liquor 2 tablespoons
- Cognac 2 tablespoons
- In the pan, add sugar and water. Bring out to the boil and cook for three minutes.
- Take egg whites, lemon juice. Whisk. Then, very slowly pour the sugar in. Whisk.
- Take ginger sponge. Cut it round.
- On the round ginger sponge put some raspberries. Pour some raspberry liquor. Cover with ice-cream. Press with the second ginger sponge.
- Cover with meringue on sides and on top.
- Put into a freezer for 10 minutes. Then drizzle with some cognac and flambé. Cook this recipe with a photo!