- Cream cheese 500 g
- Sugar 200 g
- 3 eggs
- Flour 3 tablespoons
- Raspberries 300 g
- Butter 30 g
- Take cold cream cheese and add some sugar in it. Mix the sugar with cream cheese. Then, give the mixture a good whisk.
- Whisk 3 eggs. Add whisked eggs to the cream cheese bit by bit.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of flour. Whisk.
- For freshness add lemon zest.
- Fold in some fresh raspberries. Mix, but be careful to crush the raspberries.
- Grease the cake tin with butter.
- Place the dough in to the cake tin.
- Place it into the oven for 180C for 35-40 minutes. Cook this recipe with a photo!