- Plain flour 125 g
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- 2 eggs
- Milk 250 ml
- Creamy ricotta 125 g
- Fresh blueberries 100 g
- Butter 50 g
- Greek yoghurt 100 g
- Runny honey 50 g
- These pancakes are wonderful as a kids’ dish for breakfast and as a school lunch.
- Start by adding 125 g of plain flour, a teaspoon of baking powder, a pinch of salt, a tablespoon of sugar into the bowl.
- Then, separate two eggs and add the yolks keeping the whites for later. Beat the yolks into the flour, then, pour in 250 ml of milk to smooth batter.
- Next, fold in 125 g of creamy ricotta cheese and 100 g of fresh blueberries.
- Now, whisk your egg whites until soft peaks and fold in gently into the pancake mix.
- Add olive oil and 50 g of butter into a hot pan and spoon in the mix to form small pancakes. Cook until nicely colored on both sides.
- To finish, top with Greek yoghurt, fresh blueberries and runny honey. Cook this recipe with a photo!