- Butter 500 g
- Brown sugar 500 g
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract 2 drops
- Flour 300 g
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda ½ teaspoon
- Oats 200 g
- Place 500 g of soft butter and 500 g of brown sugar into the mixer. Then, add 2 whole eggs and 2 drops of vanilla extract.
- While butter and sugar are mixing, prepare dry ingredients. Add 300 g of flour into the bowl. Then, add 1 teaspoon of salt and a half of teaspoon of baking soda. Give that a good mix.
- Place the dry ingredients into the mixer. Continue mixing.
- Next, add 200 g of regular oats and sprinkle them into the mixer.
- Take your scoop and get the dough onto the baking sheet. Make sure that the cookies have enough place, because the double in size when cooked.
- Place the cookies into the oven at 180 degrees C for 12 minutes.