- Cannellini beans 100 g
- Black olives 50 g
- Parsley 20 g
- Sherry vinegar 1 tablespoon
- 1 slices of ciabatta
- Anchovies 50 g
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- First, for the topping, heat olive oil in the frying pan.
- Place cannellini beans along with the juices into the frying pan.
- Once heated, gently mash the beans with a fork.
- Then, add sliced black olives. Roughly chop parsley, and add a splash of sherry vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper and leave on a gentle heat.
- Next, half the ciabatta and splash with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Heat the griddle pan and toast the bread all the side down.
- To serve, top the toasted ciabatta with cannellini bean mixture.
- Finish with chopped anchovies. Cook this recipe with a photo!