- 2 apples
- 2 pears
- Sugar 150 g
- Butter 100 g
- Calvados 100 ml
- Apples juice 100 ml
- Pepper 2 g
- 2 stars of anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Firstly, take two apples and two pears and remove the core. Next, peel them. Then, cut in four.
- Cook the caramel. Place 150 g of sugar into the hot pan. Add black pepper and star anise.
- Then, add 100 g of butter and a cinnamon stick.
- Place apples and pears into the pan. Add 100 ml of Calvados and 100 ml of apple juice.
- Bring the caramel to the boil and cook for 7 minutes.
- Serve caramelized apples and pears with cinnamon sticks on top. Cook this recipe with a photo!