- English cherries 300 g
- Phyllo pastry 200 g
- Caster sugar 2 tablespoons
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- Kirsch 2 tablespoons
- Mint 30 g
- Clarified butter 50 ml
- Clotted cream 50 g
- Icing sugar
- Take the caster sugar and put it on the hot pan. As the sugar starts to turn into caramel add the cherries. Remove the stones in advance.
- Add lemon zest and kirsch. Flambé. Add a couple of tablespoons of water and lemon juice. Cut some mint and add to cherries. Leave to cooldown for 5 minutes.
- Take the phyllo pastry. Cut the rectangle shape. Grease the pastry with clarified butter.
- Place 4-5 cherries in the corner. Add clotted cream on top. Fold the pastry over and stick it down.
- Pour the clarified butter into the hot pan. Fry samosas 35-40 seconds on each side. Cover each samosa with icing sugar.
- Serve samosas with a little touch of cherry compote with clotted cream on top. Cook this recipe with a photo!