- Boiled or baked chicken 150 g
- Unsalted butter 50 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Scallions 30 g
- Broccoli florets 100 g
- Medium-grain white rice 200 g
- Plum tomatoes 150 g
- Chicken broth 400 ml
- Sour cream 2 tablespoons
- Dill Havarti cheese 150 g
- Parmesan 80 g
- Prepare 150 g of boiled or baked chicken in advance. Add 50 g of unsalted butter into oven-proof deep pan. Add 2 cloves of chopped garlic, 30 g of sliced scallions. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Then, add 100 g of broccoli florets, 150 g of boiled or baked chicken, 200 g of medium-grain white rice, 150 g of chopped plum tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Give that a really good mix.
- Then, add 400 ml of chicken broth with sour cream. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Next, add 100 g diced dill Havarti cheese and 50 g of grated parmesan. Cover the pan with oven-proof lid.
- Place the pan into the oven for 20 minutes at 220 degrees C.
- In 20 minutes add more 50 g of diced dill Havarti cheese and 30 g of grated parmesan.
- Next, broil for 5 minutes without a lid.