- 2 slices of ciabatta
- 2 small courgettes
- Mint leaves 20 g
- Ricotta cheese 150 g
- Olive oil
- For this recipe you need a griddle pan. Cut thick slices of ciabatta bread. Drizzle both sides with olive oil.
- Season slightly with salt and pepper and griddle each side until toasted.
- Then, slice a couple of courgettes diagonally into half a centimeter thick pieces. Drizzle some olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place onto the griddle pan and cook until nicely colored.
- Next, roughly chop mint leaves and combine with creamy ricotta cheese.
- Spread your minty ricotta on ciabatta and place pieces of courgettes on top. Cook this recipe with a photo!