- Flour 125 g
- 2 eggs
- Milk 300 ml
- Melted butter 50 ml
- 1 orange
- Sugar 50 g
- Rum Anejo 20 ml
- Butter 20 g
- First off, cook the batter.
- Take 125 g of flour. Whisk 2 eggs with a touch of salt.
- Make a well in the flour. Combine eggs and flour.
- Slowly add 300 ml of milk and 100 ml of melted butter. Add orange zest. Whisk. Set aside to rest.
- Peel one orange, then, segment. Keep juice.
- Heat 50 g of sugar. Add 20 ml of rum Anejo and orange juice. Remove from heat. Add segmented oranges.
- How, on to the crepes. Place 20 g of butter into the pan. Pour the batter. Flip and cook the other side. Fold into quarters.
- Spoon on the orange sauce. Cook this recipe with a photo!