- Mozzarella 100 g
- Risotto 400 g
- Flour 100 g
- Bread crumbs 100 g
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon
- First, chop mozzarella into small cubes.
- Then, take handfuls of risotto, add a cube of mozzarella and fold into a ball around the cheese.
- For the coating prepare three bowls: one with flour, one with bread crumbs and one with beaten egg.
- Deep each arancini first into the flour, then, the egg wash, and finally the bread crumbs.
- Then, in the pan heat olive oil and fry the arancini until they are golden brown.
- Drain and serve simply with lemon. Cook this recipe with a photo!