- Eels 500 g
- Breadcrumbs 100 g
- Parsley 20 g
- Cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon
- 2 nutmegs
- Butter 30 g
- 1 lemon
- First thing first, the eel shouldn’t be in the jelly.
- Put the eels into the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Fill the pan with ¾ of water.
- Bring the water to the boil, and then, just poach eels for 3-4 minutes.
- Take the breadcrumbs. Add fresh parsley, salt and a teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Add finely grated nutmeg.
- Drain the eels. Grease them with butter and cover with breadcrumbs.
- Place the eels into the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Serve with fresh lemon. Cook this recipe with a photo!