- Chicken breasts 200 g
- 2 Eggs
- Flour 100 g
- Potatoes 100 g
- Red chard 5 g
- Shallots 20 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Basil 20 g
- Cherry tomatoes 100 g
- Grated Parmesan 30 g
- Mozzarella 100 g
- Salt, pepper
- Take a chicken breast. Make a butterfly of it.
- Prepare an egg wash. Beat the eggs. Take some flour and season it. Put chicken breasts into the egg wash. Then put the chicken into the flour.
- Take the hot pan with an olive oil. Cook the fillet until it is nicely colored. Fry it on both sides.
- For the sauce take shallots, cherry tomatoes, garlic and basil.
- Put this wonderful sauce on the chicken breast. Slice the mozzarella put it to the top, add grated Parmesan and olive oil. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Put it onto the plate, add some sautéed potatoes and red chard. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!