- Cream 100 ml
- Milk 100 ml
- Espresso 50 ml
- 2 gelatin leaves
- Hazelnuts 50 g
- Caster sugar 50 g
- Sugar 100 g
- Cinnamon 2 g
- Start by immersing two leaves of gelatin in cold water and leave to soak.
- Next, take a little sauce pan and place there caster sugar, cream, milk, sugar and a shot of a really strong coffee. Bring to a simmer and remove from the hob.
- Squeeze out the gelatin leaves and place into the hot cream until completely dissolved.
- Pour your cream mixture into a jug and fill your molds just shorter than the rim. Leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- To make a cinnamon hazelnut brittle, pour caster sugar into a pan and cook over medium heat until the sugar melts to a deep golden-brown.
- Add toasted hazelnuts into the caramel and dust with ground cinnamon. Leave to set at room temperature.
- When the panna cotta is firm, give each mold a quick deep into boiling water, that will ensure stress-free exit onto the plate.
- Dress your panna cotta with a crunchy hazelnut caramel. Cook this recipe with a photo!