- Ricotta 150 g
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Farfalle 150 g
- Frozen peas 100 g
- Crème fraiche 30 g
- Ricotta cheese 30 g
- Start by frying lardoons in the large pan. When the lardoons start to brown, finely chop 3 cloves of garlic and turn off the heat.
- Next, add farfalle to boiling salty water.
- Just before the pasta is ready, add frozen peas to the boiling pasta water.
- When the pasta and peas are cooked, drain and add to the lardoons and garlic.
- Spoon is crème fraiche, and dot with lumps of creamy ricotta cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper, then, serve. Cook this recipe with a photo!