- 12 mozzarella sticks
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- Marinara sauce 100 ml
- Vegetable oil 1 lt
- Take 12 egg roll wrappers and 12 mozzarella sticks.
- Gently water the edges of wrappers to make it sticky.
- Put the mozzarella stick on the edge of the wrapper and tightly roll it up. And when you get the half-way point, tuck in the edges and roll your mozzarella stick up till the end.
- Heat your deep pan and pour 1 liter of vegetable oil.
- Fry your mozzarella for 3 minutes. Then drain it on paper towel.
- While your mozzarella is cooking, warm up store-bought marinara sauce. Place your sauce into the small bowl.