- Green beans 200 g
- 1 garlic
- Wine vinegar 1 table spoon
- Dijon mustard 1 table spoon
- Olive oil 2 table spoons
- Roasted almonds 30 g
- Salt, pepper
- For the dressing wrap a whole bulb of garlic in foil and roast it in a hot oven.
- Next, add top and tail green beans into the salted boiling water and cook for just a couple of minutes. This is called blanching and keeps the beans deliciously crunchy.
- Strain the beans, refresh with cold water so they stay crisp and green.
- Next, remove the garlic from the oven. Cut the head and squeeze out all the glorious garlic, which has gone creamy, mellow and divine in the oven.
- Then add sharp wine vinegar, a dollop of Dijon mustard and sweet runny honey.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour a good glug of olive oil.
- Whisk the dressing.
- Add crunchy green beans and top with roasted almonds for a nutty note and crunchy texture.
- Mix well and serve. Cook this recipe with a photo!