- 2 duck breasts
- Shallots 50 g
- Mushrooms 100 g
- Madeira wine 50 ml
- Chicken stock 100 ml
- Cherries 100 g
- Take two duck breasts and score the skin. Season and rub the duck with salt and pepper.
- Put the duck into the hot dry pan. Give it nice crispy color.
- Place the duck into the oven for 8-10 minutes at 190 degrees.
- To the Madeira sauce. Pour some olive oil into the hot pan.
- Add chopped shallots and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Pour some Madeira wine. Reduce.
- Add the chicken stock. Bring out to boil then, sift it.
- Cut cherries and add sifted Madeira sauce.
- Add some butter. Cool the sauce.
- Take the duck out. Cut the duck and place it on the plate. Pour the sauce on the duck. Cook this recipe with a photo!