- Romano Cheese 2 slices
- Asiago Cheese 2 slices
- Kimchi 1 tablespoon
- Butter 2 teaspoons
- Bread 2 slices
- Olive Oil
- For this sandwich we are going to use two cheeses: Romano cheese and Asiago cheese, 2 slices of each, depending on size of bread.
- Cut 2 slices of bread. Make sure that slices are not too thin.
- Start assembling your sandwich. First, spread some butter on the outer side of bread slices. Season the outside with some salt and pepper.
- Turn your bread on the other side and place 1 slice of Romano and 1 slice of Asiago on each slice.
- Next, spread some kimchi on one slice. Cover your sandwich with another half.
- Get your pan nice and hot, add a touch of olive oil.
- Grill your sandwich until the cheese melts and bread is nicely colored on both sides. While cooking, press your sandwich to make it flatter.
- When cooked, cut it in 2 or 4 pieces. You can cook this sandwich for breakfast or have it as a snack during the day.