- Cauliflower florets 600 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Spring onion 40 g
- 1 lime
- Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- Sriracha 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil
- This recipe is so good, it is very simple and delicious. Firstly, break the cauliflower into tiny florets. Get your pan nice and hot, then, add some olive oil.
- Next, place the florets into the pan.
- Then, finely chop 2 cloves of garlic and 30 g of spring onion and add to the pan.
- Then, drizzle 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of lime juice into the pan. Next, add 1 teaspoon of sriracha. Give that a good mix. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Place your cauliflower into the bowl, drizzle 1 tablespoon of lime juice and decorate with chopped spring onion.