- Rack of lamb 1 kilo
- Flour 150g
- Chopped parsley 30g
- Cheese 50g
- Olive oil
- Take a rack of lamb and rub salt and pepper in it.
- Heat the pan nice and hot, add olive oil, put the lamb into the pan.
- Fry until nicely colored.
- Then put the rack of lamb into the hot oven. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In the blender put some flour, olive oil and chopped parsley, grate some cheese, season. Blitz.
- Cover the lamb with some mustard. Then, cover the lamb with flour and parsley mixture.
- Bake for more 10 minutes. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!