- 2 big baked potatoes
- Flour 100 g
- Ricotta 1 tablespoon
- 1 egg
- Thyme flowers 5 g
- Fresh garden peas 50 g
- Butter 50 g
- Olive oil
- Cut 2 big baked potatoes in halves. With a spoon, scoop the inside of the potatoes. Mash the potatoes. Add a nice spoon of ricotta. Season with salt and pepper. Seep the flour over the ricotta.
- Make a little well in the center of flour and ricotta, add a whisked egg. Give it a really good mix. Get thyme flowers in there. Knead the mixture into dough forming a ball.
- Cut the ball in halves. Roll the dough forming a cigar. Lightly flour the knife and slice the gnocchi to bite-size pieces.
- Bring the water to boil, add a touch of olive oil in there. Add gnocchi to a rolling boiling water. Cook they start floating.
- Get a pan on. Heat olive oil. Place the gnocchi into a hot pan. Season with pepper. Cook until they the gnocchi turn brown.
- Into the pan add fresh garden peas. Add 50 g of butter. Add some fresh thyme. And finally add lemon zest. Serve with grated parmesan on top. Cook this recipe with a photo!