- Chuck steak 70 g
- Short rib 30 g
- Fresh fat 10 g
- Onion powder 3 g
- Garlic powder 2 g
- 1 egg yolk
- Olive oil
- The perfect burger is 70/20/10% ratio. 70% - chuck steak, 20% - short rib, 10% - fresh fat.
- Once that’s blended, lightly season minced beef with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper, slightly dust it with chilli flakes.
- Make a well in the center, egg yolk in, and blend.
- Once you’ve blended that, take your cutter and press the beef into shape.
- Put the bun into a skillet, cook until nicely colored.
- Lightly oil the cast iron pan, put the burger in. cook 30 sec on each side. Then, put into the oven.
- Eight minutes later, roll it around in those juices.
- Put the meat on the part of the bun, and cover this the other. Cook this recipe with a photo!