- Minced beef 300 g
- Chopped tomatoes 200 g
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Wooster sauce 1 tablespoon
- 3 tablespoons of red wine
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
- Grate one onion and one carrot. Put them into a hot pan with olive oil. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Add crushed garlic and dry oregano. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Put the mince into the pan. Cook for 2 minutes. Add a tablespoon of tomato puree.
- Add 3 tablespoons of red wine.
- Add 300 g of chopped tomatoes. Season a little bit with Wooster sauce. Turn the heat down and cook for more 6 minutes.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of milk. Done! Cook this recipe with a photo!