- 3 eggs
- Saffron 2 g
- Dijon mustard 30 g
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil 20 ml
- Vegetable oil 20 ml
- First, get your ingredients at hand. Eggs should be out of the fringe and at room temperature.
- Soak saffron in warm water.
- Then, separate three eggs, and put the yolks into a mixing bowl.
- Add Dijon mustard to the yolks, finely chop garlic, add drained saffron. Squeeze one lemon and mix.
- Whisking constantly, add slowly olive oil.
- For wonderful flavor, use half of olive oil and half of vegetable oil.
- When the mayonnaise comes together, season with salt and pepper.
- Top with saffron. Cook this recipe with a photo!