- 8 chicken legs
- 4 scotch bonnet chilies
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Fresh thyme 20 g
- Ground cloves 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon 1 tablespoon
- Nutmeg 1 tablespoon
- Allspice 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil
- Start by making intense jerk marinade. First slice scotch bonnet chilies.
- Then, chop 3 cloves of garlic, as well as fresh thyme. Add 1 teaspoon of ground cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. Season with salt and pepper and combine with olive oil.
- Next, score chicken legs, so hot spicy flavors get deep inside the meat. Rub thoroughly with the spices and marinade.
- Add olive oil to a hot dish. Brown the marinated chicken for 10 minutes. Then, add Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and cook chicken legs in the oven for 20 minutes at 220 degrees. Cook this recipe with a photo!