Here are some amazing tips of cooking most delicious burger.
- HEAT. Use a griddle pan or just a simple pan. Before placing your burger into the pan, make sure that it is nice and hot.
- BUTTER. Freeze and grate some butter into the meat mince to give the meat amazing butterly smooth flavor inside your delicious burger.
- SEASONING. Do not forget to season the mince. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- EGG TO BIND. Add a yolk to your minced meat.
- SIZE TO TIME. To form a perfect burger, take some mince, the size of a tennis ball and take your time to form a perfect burger.
- PERFECT TOPPINGS. As a topping for your burger, use arugula for nice little peppery flavor. Also, use chopped bacon and tomato slices.
- DON’T OVERFLIP. Do not keep on flipping your burgers, flip them just once. The more you flip them, the more they break.
- MELT YOUR CHEESE. Place a cheese slice on your burger while it is frying, and then, cover to melt the cheese.
- LET IT REST. When cooked, let your burger rest for a couple of minutes.
- TOAST YOUR BUN. Season your bun with salt and pepper, then, toast it on a hot dry pan.