How to wash Your Hands?
- First off, wet your hands lightly. Then, get a nice dose of soap.
- After that, literally rub the soap into palms of your hands throughout the inside and outside.
- Then, very carefully lock your hands in between with your fingers. Rub your fingers with soap horizontally and vertically. Up and down.
- Then, engage the thumbs, twist the thumbs around. And then, wash the back of your hands landing on your fingers.
- You can get in underneath your fingernails. Take one thumb and slide it across your nails. Make sure that you washed about 2 inches above your wrist.
- Next, have quick rinse up and down. Then, shake your hands well, take a little towel and dry your hands. Stay healthy and safe!