- 4 egg whites
- Caster sugar 200 g
- Hazelnuts 30 g
- Dark chocolate 100 g
- Cream 200 ml
- Separate 4 egg whites and whisk.
- Gradually add caster sugar. Go on whisking until the mix forms stiff glossy peaks.
- Gently fold in ground and chopped hazelnuts.
- Put baking paper on the baking tray. Spread the meringue on the tray. Top it with chopped hazelnuts.
- Bake the meringue for 25 minutes at 110 degrees. Then, turn the oven off and let the meringue cool down.
- For the filling, melt dark chocolate in the bowl over simmering water. Then slightly cool the chocolate.
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks. Gently fold in ¾ of melted chocolate into the cream until combined.
- Build your tower with alternate layers of chocolate cream and meringue.
- Finally, drizzle over the remaining melted chocolate to decorate. Cook this recipe with a photo!