- Leeks 100 g
- Parboiled potatoes 200 g
- Greer 50 g
- 2 eggs
- Butter 50 g
- In the hot pan place shredded leeks, along with a knob of butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Grate parboiled potatoes and Greer (hard Swiss cheese). Combine with soften leeks.
- In the pan, heat oil and melt a knob of butter.
- Spoon in the potato, leek and cheese mixture.
- Cook gently until golden and crisp underneath. Then slice onto the plate, flip over and return to the pan to finish cooking.
- Finally, for the perfect topping, fry two eggs and place them on top of Rosti.
- Top with fresh tarragon. Cook this recipe with a photo!