- Butter 100 g
- Sugar 5 tablespoons
- 3 eggs
- Self-raising flour 200 g
- Poppy seeds 20 g
- Lemon zest
- Start melting butter gently.
- Crack 3 eggs and 5 tablespoons of sugar. Give that a really good whisk.
- Once eggs with sugar become pale, creamy and thick, sift in self-raising flour.
- Add poppy seeds and lemon zest.
- Pour the melted butter down the side of the bowl. Start mixing that in.
- You can make madeleines in the pudding molds. Lightly butter the molds.
- Sift a bit of flour on the molds to protect the pastry from sticking.
- Put the mixture into a jug to make it easy pour into the tin.
- Place the mixture into the molds. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Cook this recipe with a photo!