- Miso paste 50 g
- Fresh ginger 10 g
- Shiitake mushrooms 50 g
- 1 egg
- Portobello mushrooms 50 g
- Cooked noodles 50 g
- Spinach 20 g
- Soy sauce 20 ml
- Spring onion 10 g
- Add miso paste to boiling water. Add 10 g of grated fresh ginger.
- Add dry shiitake mushrooms. Season with soy sauce.
- Crack an egg to the broth and poach for 2-3 minutes.
- Place sliced Portobello mushrooms into a serving bowl. Add cooked noodles and a handful of spinach.
- Then, spoon the broth into the bowl.
- Top with egg and chopped spring onions. Cook this recipe with a photo!