- Mussels 500 g
- Spring onions 30 g
- Shallots 30 g
- A clove of garlic
- 1 chilli
- 1 bay leaf
- Thyme 10 g
- Dry white wine 150 ml
- Olive oil
- First, prepare the vegetables. Chop spring onions, shallots, a clove of garlic and a chilli.
- Then, thinly slice celery; add a bay leaf and thyme.
- Add oil to a hot pan and start frying vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mussels, cover and stir for a couple of minutes.
- As the mussels open, add 150 ml of dry white wine.
- On high heat, reduce the liquid to create sauce. Then, finish with crème fraiche and chopped parsley. Cook this recipe with a photo!