- Orzo pasta 100 g
- Pine nuts 100 g
- Rocket 30 g
- Basil 30 g
- Parmesan 30 g
- 1 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Orzo is delicious Italian delicacy. In the boiling water place a pinch of salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- Add fresh bay leaf and place orzo into the pan. Cook for 8 minutes.
- For the dressing grate some parmesan, add some pepper and lemon zest. Squeeze one lemon. Add extra virgin olive oil.
- Toast 100 g of pine nuts.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the dressing. Add 30 g of rocket and 30 g of basil.
- Add toasted pine nuts. Cook this recipe with a photo!