- Anchovies 100 g
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Dried chillies 10 g
- Anchovy oil 10 ml
- Cherry tomatoes 50 g
- Black olives 50 g
- Capers 20 g
- Dry spaghetti 100 g
- Fresh basil 10 g
- For the spicy sauce, slice anchovies and garlic. Next, add dried chillies.
- Then, add anchovy oil to a hot pan and fry the chopped ingredients.
- Add half cherry tomatoes, chopped black olives and salted capers. Cook to combine the favors.
- In the separate bowl boil dry spaghetti. When the pasta is tender, but still firm – drain.
- Add spaghetti to the sauce. Season with pepper and top with basil. Cook this recipe with a photo!