- 4 eggs
- Teaspoon of Creme Fraiche
- Start off with cold eggs straight on to the pan.
- Add 3 knobs of butter.
- Put on the stove, turn the gas up high.
- Every time you stir, clean the bottom of the pan. Cook 30 sec on the gas, then back off. That slows down the cooking process. Do off-the-gas and on-the-gas for 5-6 times.
- Next, season the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Take a teaspoon of Creme Fraiche. Add to the eggs and mix.
- Put the eggs on the toast. Serve with frilled mushrooms and tomatoes. Cook this recipe with a photo!