- Pork mince 300 g
- Prawns 100 g
- Ginger 30 g
- Chives 10 g
- Meat stock 500 ml
- 1 star anise
- Oyster sauce 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- Spinach 100 g
- In a bowl add pork mince.
- Then, add finely chopped prawns, diced ginger and chopped chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Then, roll into ping-pong sized balls.
- For the broth take meat fresh stock and add star anise, oyster sauce, soy sauce and sliced ginger. Gently simmer.
- Fry pork and prawn balls in a pan until golden. Then, transfer into the bubbling broth.
- Add handfuls of spinach, then, serve. Top with sliced spring onions. Cook this recipe with a photo!