- Boneless pork loin 2 kg
- Dijon mustard 50 g
- Dry thyme 5 g
- 3 red onions
- Hard apple cider 400 ml
- Fry fruit 200 g
- Olive oil
- Take 2 kg of pork loin and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix 50 g of Dijon mustard with 5 g of dry thyme. Brush the pork with the mustard.
- Cut 3 red onions in wedges and place into an oven-proof pan greased with olive oil. Fry the onion for 2 minutes per each side. Then, add 400 ml of hard apple cider.
- Then, add 200 g of your favorite dry fruit.
- Next, place the pork loin into the pan. Place the pan into the oven for 1 hour at 200 degrees C.
- When cooked, remove the pork from the pan and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Season cooked onion and fruit with salt and pepper. Give that a good mix.
- Then, slice the pork. Serve your sliced pork with onion and fruit.