- Tomatoes 200 g
- Spring onions 20 g
- Cooked prawns 100 g
- Chili flakes 10 g
- 4 eggs
- Chopped oregano 10 g
- Creamy feta cheese 50 g
- Olive oil
- Pour olive oil into the hot pan.
- Add chopped tomatoes, spring onions, and fry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Next, add cooked prawns and a sprinkle of chili flakes. Cook through and set aside.
- Next, beat four eggs. Add olive oil to your frying pan and pour in lightly whisked eggs.
- Sprinkle on freshly chopped oregano.
- Spoon over spicy prawns.
- Crumble over creamy feta cheese.
- Grill for a couple of minutes. Cook this recipe with a photo!