- Pistachio nuts 200 g
- Raisins 200 g
- Puff pastry 200 g
- Honey 10 ml
- Brown sugar 50 g
- Butter 50 g
- Icing sugar 100 g
- Cinnamon 10 g
- Crush 200 g of pistachio nuts. Cut 200 g of raisins. Mix pistachios and raisins.
- Take puff pastry, grease with butter, powder with cinnamon.
- Sprinkle generously pistachio-raisin mix onto the pastry. Add some honey and brown sugar.
- Roll the pastry nice and tight. Chill in the fridge, then, slice.
- Grease with butter, then, powder with icing sugar.
- Place into the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Finish with icing sugar. Cook this recipe with a photo!