- Whole chicken
- Boiled chickpeas 900 g
- 2 chillis
- 1 lemon
- Fresh thyme 20 g
- Butter 200 g
- Fresh tarragon 30 g
- 2 bulbs of garlic
- Olive oil
- It is easy chicken recipe, with the ingredients, you can buy in the nearest supermarket. Take the whole chicken without guts. Season with salt and pepper inside and outside.
- Take boiled chickpeas. Season it with salt and pepper; add sliced chilli. Next, add zest of a lemon. Then, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 20 g of fresh thyme.
- Next, we’re gonna make herb butter to flavor the skin. Take 200 g of soft butter.
- Add 30 g of fresh tarragon to the butter. Give that a good mix. Gently place the butter under chicken’s skin.
- Put the chickpeas into the chicken.
- Take a baking tray and put sliced bulbs of garlic on it. Place the chicken onto the garlic. Season it with salt and pepper. Drizzle some olive oil. Cook for 1,5 hour in the oven on the medium heat.
- Remove chickpeas from the chicken and mash it. Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on mashed peas. Cook this recipe with a photo!