- 2 fillets of mackerel
- Mashed potatoes 200 g
- Dijon mustard 2 tablespoons
- White wine vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Saffron 3 g
- Spring onions 10 g
- To start, make a spicy paste by crashing garlic in a pestle and mortar along with paprika, sea salt and olive oil.
- Spoon the paste on the fillets of mackerel and marinade.
- When ready to eat, put the mackerel on the baking tray skin side up. Season with salt and pepper and roast in a hot oven.
- Then, make a potato salad. For the dressing mix some Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil and saffron. And whisk until blended.
- Boil new potatoes in salty water, drain and lightly crush.
- Add sliced spring onions and dressing. Mix.
- To serve, top the potato salad with roasted mackerel and drizzle with more spicy dressing. Cook this recipe with a photo!