- Sugar 50 g
- 2 big peaches
- Basil 30 g
- Icing sugar 50 g
- Crème Fraiche 100 g
- Zest of a lemon
- Zest of a lime
- 4 cuts of marzipan
- Roasted almonds 20 g
- Add 50 g of sugar into boiling water.
- Half the peaches and place into the boiling water. Add some basil. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Take peaches out of the syrup and peel.
- Place the peaches into the pan, add 100 ml of syrup and 50 g of icing sugar.
- Then, place the peaches into the oven for 6-7 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Take 100 g of crème Fraiche, add some lemon and lime zest; add 20 g of basil.
- Form thin round cuts of marzipan.
- Take a cut of marzipan, place crème Fraiche on. Put the half of a peach on top. Finish with roasted almonds. Cook this recipe with a photo!