- Pork loin 1 kg
- Lemon zest 30 g
- Sage 20 g
- Parsley 10 g
- Chopped garlic 5 g
- Olive oil
- Take a pork loin. First of all you have to score that fat outside to get some crispy crackling.
- Slice the loin into the center and open it up.
- Grate some lemon zest. Add some sage leaves, parsley and chopped garlic.
- Add some salt and pepper. Drizzle two table spoons of olive oil.
- Fold it over, just like an envelope.
- Tie with a string. Cover with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Put the pork into the oven for 45 minutes.
- Untie the loin and carve nice thick slices. Cook this recipe with a photo!