- Cream 500 ml
- Icing sugar 50 g
- Crème fraiche 100 g
- Strawberries 200 g
- Rosewater vodka 50 ml
- Rose petals for decoration
- Start by whisking 300 ml of cream.
- Add 50 g of icing sugar, then, add 100 g of crème fraiche.
- Pour 50 ml of rosewater vodka. Whisk.
- Spoon whisked cream into the serving bowl.
- Cut some strawberries and add to the cream. Decorate with beautiful rose petals.
- Place the cream into the fridge to set.
- Cook rose petals beforehand. Dip each rose petal into the egg whites and sprinkle some sugar. Then, let to dry overnight. Cook this recipe with a photo!