- Saffron 3 g
- Hot water 50 ml
- Plain flour 100 g
- Whole water 100 ml
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Place the saffron into the bowl and add 50 ml of hot water.
- To make the dough, simply add plain flour and a pinch of salt and pepper into the bowl. Then, pour a dash of olive oil.
- Next, add your saffron water to the dough, along with 100 ml of whole water. Then, bring all the dough together. Let the dough rest from 10-15 minutes.
- Then, cut three equal pieces. Flour the surface, and then bring the dough into a perfect ball.
- Take the rolling pin and roll the ball out 0,5 centimeters thick. Do that with all three pieces.
- Place the flatbread into a hot dry pan. Cook on each side until nicely colored. Cook this recipe with a photo!