- 2 sea bream fillets
- 2 sweet and sour peppers
- Red wine vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Basil 30 g
- Saffron 1 g
- Olive oil
- Score the fillets.
- Pour some olive oil into the bowl, add saffron. Place the fillets skin side up. And leave that to marinate in the fridge.
- Slice sweet and sour peppers.
- Get the pan nice and hot, pour some olive oil. Place the peppers into the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add a tablespoon of sugar and 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar. Cook for 2 minutes. Cool, and then add chopped basil in.
- Take the bream fillets out of the fridge.
- Put the fillets into the pan skin side down. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve the peppers on the plate. Put the fillets on top. Add a touch of olive oil. Cook this recipe with a photo!