- 2 pears
- Saffron 3 g
- Milk 300 ml
- 4 cardamom pods
- 3 egg yolks
- Sugar 50 g
- Mint 20 g
- Caster sugar 150 g
- First, peel your pears. Cut them in halves and remove the core.
- Add 150 g of caster sugar to boiling water. Then, add a pinch of saffron.
- Poach pears for 25 minutes.
- For mint and cardamom custard, add 300 ml of milk to a sauce pan, add 4 crushed cardamom pods. Slowly bring to boil, then, sieve.
- Take 3 egg yolks and 50 g of sugar, add the cardamom fused milk and return to the heat. Stir constantly and allow thickening. Add 20 g of mint.
- Drain the pairs and slice. Cover with caster sugar and glaze.
- Serve pears with cardamom custard. Cook this recipe with a photo!