- 4 eggs
- Ground sausage meat 150 g
- Black pudding 70 g
- Grated apple 30 g
- Flour 100 g
- Breadcrumbs 100 g
- 2 eggs for egg wash
- Vegetable oil
- First, bring water to boil and load 4 eggs into the water. Cook the eggs for 4,5 minutes.
- Then, take 150 g of ground sausage meat and crumble in 70 g of black pudding. Add a little touch of salt and pepper. Add 30 g of grated apple. Combine all the ingredients.
- When cooked, drain the eggs and place them under cold water. Then, remove shell from the eggs.
- Organize a mini-assemble line consisted of 3 plates: one plate with 100 g of flour, second one with 2 cracked eggs, and the third one with breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 boiled egg and spread sausage mince over it, in other words, simply coat the egg. Do this with the rest of eggs.
- Place coated eggs into the flour, then, into the egg wash, and, finally into breadcrumbs.
- Heat a deep pan and pour vegetable oil, so that the eggs 4 cm deep in the pan. Cook for 10-12 minutes.